Thursday, January 19, 2012

I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Good Morning everyone I hope your week has been going great so far.  Well yesterday we finally got the news we have been looking forward too since  December 30th , we did it, I am a finalist for the FIT Challenge.  After receiving hundreds of entries they announced that I am in the final six in the men's category to become the next FIT Challenge champion and win the Grand prize of an all expense paid trip for two to Europe.   I am super excited today and feel great that my hard work has paid off that my results  stand on their own to get me into the finals.  The way they do this is soon all the finalists pictures will be uploaded to both the fit website and to the FIT's facebook page and the three finalist who receive the most votes will make the final cut for the grand prize. Now as the title suggests today I come before you asking for not just your vote but for your help as well  I need everyone to go and vote for me but get everyone you know to do the same family, friends, neighbors, enemies, frenimies I don't care we just need votes.  Now I know over these nine months and the last three that I have been blogging I have not been on this Journey alone I have had and continue to have so much support and that is the sole reason I have manged to get to the point I have reached today, so now I call on you my Friends to help me one more time and let's win this thing because I know I can do so much more good for people as the Fit champion in the months and years to come.


Now each and every finalist has achieved great success and coming from me someone who knows how very hard it is to accomplish big results I salute each and everyone of you for what you have done you all are amazing.  Now my before and after picture I believe  are pretty amazing but they don't even tell the whole story of my weight loss remember the fat loss listed in the contest is only for the contest period and as a whole I have lost over 120 pounds of fat over nine months and through this reason I believe I should be the next FIT Champion.  If you follow my story from the beginning you know how much of a challenge it has been and how very hard I have worked to get here and why I want to win this for all of you who have helped me get to where I am now.


Now be sure to keep checking on Facebook and on fitdon.com as we update the vote totals and give more info on how to vote.  But basically there are two ways to vote like I said visit the FIT facebook page just search Fit body composition system click on the photo album for the fit challenge finalist's then like my photo, " Don Olinger"


So once again thanks so much for all your support these last few months as we go on this Journey  from Fat to Fit and thanks for all I know you will do for helping us win this Challenge I have the best team of supporters in this contest I know for sure and that's why I know we will pull this thing out.  So get to voting and lets win this thing, be sure to share this blog and all the links to the voting site that I'm sure will be posted a great deal on facebook with everyone you know as each and every vote is needed and appreciated.  So thanks so much for coming by and for all your support now lets get out there and vote and take another step towards FIT

No comments:

Post a Comment