Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DON VS. SCALE

Well a pleasant Wednesday to everyone and thanks for checking back in today.  Well it has been 10 days now since my post Thanksgiving re commitment  I can report I am still going extra strong my diet has been spot on and I have worked out  9 out of 10 days taking only one day off to rest up.  But even with all of this even with going flat out like I have the scale is still not my friend and it is getting pretty frustrating to the point I am ready to smash that thing to pieces.  Now I know all of this I am doing has me going in the right direction and as fast as I can get there but it is still frustrating to set a number goal and not see the progress that I was looking for and Ill admit it is down right discouraging as a matter of fact when the scale just doesn't reflect the effort that I have put in the last ten days.  It's getting so hard now and I have to do so much to lose anymore weight  even though it looks like I have a lot left to lose  as most people if they weighed 305 would think they were really heavy and it was a time to start to lose weight.


So tonight is night number two of the running walking club and I am going to try and better my time of 55 minutes from last week with a little more jogging and a little less walking.  So anyone in the Kissimmee area who wants to come out and hit the pavement with me tonight we leave at six and go three miles, it doesn't matter how fast or slow you think you can do it only that you do it, just put one foot in front of the other and get it done.  It's so different to actually get outside and do some jogging as apposed to inside the gym it is so much more fun and I'm actually looking forward to getting out there tonight and seeing what I can do.  So how have you been doing this week have you been going strong for the finish line this year or just limping across and living on hope for next year. The key is to build now and that big start come January 2 that so many of try and do will be easy because you will already be in motion.  So get out there and set those wheels in motion now and come January 2nd all you will have to do is speed them up.


So as I continue to go hand to hand combat with the scale this week  I definitely need to hear all of your success as motivation for me to keep up the good fight and conquer this foe.  So somebody anybody please let me hear how you struck a blow against the scale this week cause I need to know of a victory for our side the bigger the better. Have you lost a pound over the last few weeks how bout 2 or 5. Because the scale as we all know is a very strong opponent and it will take all of us to beat him that's for sure.


So thanks so much for coming back by and checking out the blog today and for all of your comments.  Remember to remind your friends to click on the  from fat to fit link on the facebook post and not just read the facebook post. Also thanks so much to my friends who continue to click share on the links I post everyday so other can find the blog as it is easy to get lost on the ticker. Don't forget about the run club for anyone who is interested in joining my walking team just get in touch with me and Ill give you more info and by the way it's all free. So again thanks for stopping by and lets all get out there today and strike a blow for FIT.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your walk/run tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was all ready to go but the weather didn't cooperate so hopefully next time.

    ReplyDelete