Wednesday, November 2, 2011

5 sizes in 6 months

Good morning everybody and Happy Wednesday.  So as my blog title hints last night I had to go buy some new cloths to use for my film shoot this week and I am very excited to say one of those items was a pair of Jeans size 40.  That is a full five sizes  down from my size 50 almost 52 that I was wearing in April at my heaviest.  It is hard to put into words when you are able to pick out cloths from the regular section of the store and not be banished to what ever meager selections most stores have in big sizes.  I know I am not at the size I want to get to in a few months I hope that these size 40 Jeans become too big to use and the new size is something I can't even fathom just yet.  But for today I am really happy to be at 40 and no where near where I was at.

So tonight we begin filming of the FIT commercials, I have included a link to the FIT site for those of you who have been asking about info, it is located right under the Big blog title.  The FIT really is a great product because it goes about not just losing weight but changing your body composition.  Which means changing the bulges of stored fat to lean muscle which makes you lighter, leaner and more toned which is what we are all striving for in the end anyway.  The best way the keep fat off is to replace it with muscle because the more pounds of lean muscle you can add to your body anyway burn more calories, muscles require calories to fuel them to grow and do their job of moving you around and doing any physical activity.  So basically grown those muscle fibers and the fat will go away just look at me.  The FIT is really a whole system of products that emphasises  digestive health, muscle health, and fat loss which you really have to have each of these in balance to make real change in how you look.  We have all seen someone who just quit eating much and does tons of cardio and lost a lot of weight, true you will lose weight on the scale but you are building nothing in it's place. Most of these people will gain most of this quick weight back because they didn't make any sustainable changes and didn't replace the fat with muscle. That's where bad side affects come in like low blood sugar levels, loose skin and droopy drawn faces because it's not all about what your losing it's about what your building.

Well thanks so much for all of your nice Birthday wishes yesterday It is always nice to hear from people. I was also happy to hear from my aunt yesterday who told me her change she was making was to start going to the gym for the first time in 15 years, that is awesome news and I'm super excited for you aunt Shoob you go get it done, I'm with ya.  So have you put any thought into what change you would like to make this week, remember it's never to late and no positive change is too small to make. Well as always please feel free to share my facebook post about this blog on your own wall I would really appreciate the help getting the blog out there to as wide an audience as we can get and keep those comments coming in on the Challenge.  Well Ill let ya know how the first night of filming goes tonight.  Have a great Wednesday everyone and go out and make another step towards Fit.

2 comments:

  1. your story gets better & better everyday. i know you are inspiring a lot of people to take baby steps on being FIT right now. keep on doing what you're doing... TEAM DON is so proud of you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete