Friday, December 2, 2011

4 days and 4 pounds

Well Happy Friday everyone we are nearly there on making it through another work week.  Well I hit the gym yesterday for the fourth straight day and had another training session with team Don and boy was it brutal, my abs are really killing me this morning but I'm getting stronger and better at that plank each time.  However the good news I have to share today comes from the weigh in last night as I am well on my way to getting to my end of the year goal and ditching the extra add on from Thanksgiving, If you remember I started off Monday morning at a brutal 310 but after four days of hard work I weighed in yesterday at 306.  Now I know some of that was water weight from the food but I am quite proud of it and am glad to be within sight of my all time low of 304 that I hope to get back too in the next few days.  It always is one of the best feeling you can ever have to have hard work on eating right pay off and give you a positive result like I got this week.  So now you can see why I always say you too can make it happen for yourself and all you need is hard work and good decision's and it will happen, we all have the power to make changes it only takes to "want to" , to make it happen for us. I have a whole bunch of "want to" to hit this goal by the end of this month I am so close to being below 300 I can taste it and I believe it will taste pretty damn sweet, sweeter than any desert or candy I know of.


So who else has been making it happen this week I know if you have worked as hard as I have you are seeing some good results this week too.  It is far too easy for us to cast off this time of year and just say "oh Ill just start next year".  However the truth is this is the perfect time to start, think about it if you can make it through the Holiday's with making good decisions about your food and your health any other time of the year will be easy, walk though fire now and the rest of the year will just be sand. 


So this weekend I am going to continue my exercise and make some more ground cause a diet and exercise in not a Monday to Friday thing it is everyday. A few months ago I entered the FIT Challenge  a contest being put on by Tahitian Noni for people who are using the FIT products and losing weight and fat, and the contest period ends December 30 so I have another 28 days to improve my numbers for that so that's even more motivation.  What kind of motivation you ask, how bout a trip for 2 to Europe, yeah that's whats on the line for me this month as I really want to win this thing.  So by the end of the month I am really going to need all of your help to help me win the contest but Ill have more on that later.


So this weekend I am going to be filming some videos to put up on the blog and on Fitdon.com so get ready for that.  So thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out the blog today and to those of you who went and checked out the blog all week as it has really been a busy week as our readership is now over 1400 so thanks so much for sharing the blog it really does make a difference to me but mostly to any one who we may inspire to go out and make a positive change for themselves because that's what we are trying to do here. So everyone make it a great Friday and a great weekend and please get out there and take another step towards FIT.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Don! Keep moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Billie was down at the gym this morning doing Just that.

    ReplyDelete