Monday, January 16, 2012

Rack em up again!

Well a good Monday morning to everyone this morning I hope everyone had a enjoyable weekend and tried to squeeze in a little time for exercise sometime during it.  Well it's another week, time to set up the pins again and see how many we can knock down this week through all of our best laid plans.  The good news is I finally believe my foot is all the way back and for the first time this year I will have both legs under me and hopefully can finally get back to walking this week after missing the last two weeks. I am anxious to get back out there and see what I can do against the clock out there on the sidewalk. So how are your New Years plans going so far what kind of success's have you had so far and how have you  managed the inevitable setbacks to will come( just like my foot)  I managed not to let my injury derail me as a matter of fact I worked around it and managed to hit an all time low by altering my plans and still finding a way to  make some progress even on one leg at times.  So remember if I can do it on one leg you can do it even better on two, lol 


So last night Jen and I came up with another new creation, we made a very healthy home made pizza and it was awesome and we managed to cut the calories and fat from your average take out pizza by more than half and it was still very tasty.

We used whole wheat pizza dough which cuts the carbs  way down vs regular dough and we replaced the fatty greasy meats with ground chicken and  just used fat free cheese and it all worked believe it or not.  So check it out with a little thought even I can have pizza too and put as many veggies as will possibly fit.


So the plan this week is to keep going  on the plan we instituted last week and build off the results we saw already which as I said Saturday finally got me below 300 pounds be it ever so briefly I was there.  SO this week I just want to get a little more below 300 maybe down to 298 or so so it sticks around a bit longer and ill be happy and I can mark some more progress. I'm back in the gym today for another mega Monday with another training session and I'm even going to try to get back into the Zumba class which I have not done in quite a while so wish me luck on that that me and my foot hold up.  Also this week I'm going to try to make Run club for the first time this year and see how that goes.  So make your own plans today and get out there and execute them.  What I want from all of you is to hear those success stories let me know in the comment section here on the blog your own story of you you are making it happen this year and how you are clearing the hurdles because it's not just about me it's about all of us in the together making it happen in 2012.


So thanks so much for stopping by and checking out the blog today and this weekend for all you wonderful comments.  SO be sure to share the blog link with your Friends on facebook so others can check it out too.  So make a solid plan today and start executing it too and helping me knock down some pins by getting out here and taking another step towards FIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment