Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The secret of my success

What's up everybody I hope your Tuesday is treating you well. So who started working toward achieving their goal yesterday were you like me and went to the gym or did you have a healthy supper made fresh rather than another heart attack in a bag handed through a window.  What ever your goal is I certainly hope it is off to a good start and we can keep you motivated all week and moving towards accomplishing that weekly goal this week.Every goal is worked at one day at a time and one good decision at a time and no goal is to small as long as it is moving you in the right direction so just remember to follow up yesterdays good start with more good decisions today and then before you know it you will have a healthy pattern, wow cool how that works.

So today I thought I would let all of you in on the real secret to my success the reason behind all that I have accomplished and the motivation I have to keep going and accomplish all the more things I want to, so are you itching to know well here  she is.

The old saying goes " behind every good man you will find an even better woman" and that is certainly very true as I have found out the last seven months.  My wife Jen has really been the real secret to me being able to lose all the weight I have and go on to do all the things I have done.  Without her support none of this would have been possible she has been my rock that I lean on and not just a person to help but a partner to go along this road to healthy living with me.  For all of my results I have accomplished over the last seven months Jen has accomplished so much right along with me.  You see when my wife had different reasons for starting a new healthy lifestyle a few years ago Jen developed Diabetes  and her blood sugar levels and her AIC levels were really off the charts and she was heading down a road much like mine that really didn't lead any where good.  But we decided together that we could change our destiny that it didn't have to be the way it was we could be in control of our own bodies and our own health if only we started to make the right decisions so not to over simplify things but that's what we did we started making it happen.  Jen had never worked out much in her life but now after over a few months she amazes me with not only how much she can do but by how much she wants to push herself to accomplish more and more of her fitness goals and how much of a priority she has put on using exercise to improve the composition and tone of herself and she is further living proof that it is all possible if you only put your mind to it.

I am also very happy to say that Jen has lowered both her blood sugar levels down to a much more manageable level and cut her A1C level from an off the charts 13.4 to a near normal 7.9  and is on the road to being off of all her diabetes medications and I could not be more proud of her for that.  Jen is a perfect  example of why I say any healthy goal is a good one. what ever you are suffering with, what ever is holding you back you have the power to change it Just like Jen has, it only takes a commitment to achieve success and a lot of hard work. I am so unbelievably proud of my wife and excited to continue down this road together to see what greats heights await us in the future, next week will be our two year wedding anniversary and I am quite sure that few couples I know have accomplished more together in the first two years than us and baby you ain't seen nothing yet.

Well thanks for indulging me today as I brag about the reason that all this has been possible I so appreciate all of you who stop by and check out the blog everyday. I have been getting such great feedback from people who are getting more and more motivated to make those positive changes and go with me down the road to what ever healthy goal you want to achieve for yourselves and your friends and families.  SO as always keep up the good work and keep those comments coming in on all fronts and don't forget about the website portal to the blog  www.fitdon.com easy to remember and share with your friends and the email for the blog fitdon2011@gmail.com so you can email me your question or comments or if your ready to try the FIT I can help you out there too.   Well make it a great Tuesday everybody and keep making those healthy decisions and take another step towards FIT.

4 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you too Jen! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so proud of the two of you and what you have accomplished together! I am in awe of your stamina and drive -- you are truly a motivational team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Lori... we're glad that you're onboard with us too getting fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to hear that both of you are doing so good. I personally know Jen and I know how much she has struggled with her diabetes. I am so proud of both of you and you have inspired me to loos some weight. I have lost about 8lbs. I am walking every day for 60 minutes and about 3 miles. My goal is to keep up the weight lost and exercising.

    Thanks for your Blogs.

    ReplyDelete