Monday, January 30, 2012

We are the FIT Challenge Champions!

Well good morning everybody  I hope everybody had a great weekend  I know I sure did.  I'm back on the blog this morning and hope to stay with it much more regularly now after a week of working with the vote last week I felt I was already communicating enough.  So for those of you who may not yet have heard the news it came down Friday night, I am the new FIT Challenge Champion and won the grand prize of a all expense paid trip for two to Europe.  As you might guess I am so excited about this whole thing I was just positively floating all weekend and am still grinning today.  We do not yet know where  we are going but will find out soon.  I am also on my way back to Utah in a few months to attend the Fit's convention and speak at the convention about how my life has been transformed  and how I became the Fit Challenge Champion  so I am really pumped up about that too.




( I know they spelled my name wrong but what can ya do, lol)


So I know I have said it so many times but I feel I can't say it enough, thank you so much to all who helped, voted and shared and spread the word about the vote and my story last week that got me from the semi final to final round, were my hard work and results stood on their own and we won.  They have asked me these last few day's Don how did you do it what's your secret and if you read this blog regularly you know what it is already, it's people and surround yourself with the people who will not just help you but be invested in your success right along with you.  That is what helped get me over the top and helped not only to transform my life but to help me win this Championship too. So thank you again to all of you for last weeks contest work and to all of you who have been invested in our success  these last nine months and in the months and years to come.


So now the contest is over, but the work and the effort and transformation continues today as a battle was won but the war on fat continues as I have more to do as like so many of you I am not yet were I'm going just somewhere along the way.  So who wants to be the next Fit Challenge Champion a brand new contest is going on right now and you could be the next winner just go to fit.tni.com and check out the latest contest they are even giving away a car.  What better motivation  to keep you honest in your Journey than to have a new car  to shoot for.  I'm all the proof you need that these products in the FIT  work and they will work for you all you need is a commitment to live a FIT lifestyle and you can blow away all the previous conceptions of who you are and what your capable of.  So send me a message on the blog or send me facebook or email  and let's get started on this, when your ready to try out a complete pack or a starter pack let me know and we will get you set up and you will be on your way to taking away my title as Fit Challenge Champion. 


So Thanks so much for checking back into the blog today I know I have not been blogging enough lately but I'm recommitting to  getting back on the blog starting now.  So please feel free to share the blog on facebook as we try to keep this Fit Championship right here on our team.  So have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by have a great week and let's  all take another step towards FIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment