Monday, December 19, 2011

Hard earned Victories

Well good morning everyone I hope everyone had a nice weekend and managed some time for exercise this past weekend even if it was like me and was "power shopping" for those Christmas presents.  Well for those of you who did not catch my addition I made to Friday's blog, Friday afternoon I had a very successful weigh in and I am at a new all time low of 302 so I was so pumped to get a nice result last week after putting so much into making some progress last week.  Well with this week being the last full work week of the year and the last full week for me to stick to my regular schedule and get after that goal of getting these last 2 pounds off by the end of the year.  So it will be another hard week of training and hitting the gym each day beginning today with mega Monday and finding more creative ways to stay on my healthy eating plan, I tried a new recipe Saturday that turned out well as we made Chili but we switched the ground beef for lean ground chicken and it was very good and with so much seasoning you can not even tell and with the chicken it cuts the fat and calories way way down so I highly  recommend it just put in your favorite recipe with as many fresh veggies as you like makes it even better.


So my new weight loss total is up to 118  which leaves 32 more to go by April 7 to hit my year long goal, which may or may not be realistic I don't really know any more as slow as the progress has been the last 6 weeks or so as it has been a big struggle just to get from 310 to 300 but I am very committed to giving it my all and we will just see what happens. We also have just another 11 days left in the contest period for the FIT challenge as I have to submit my  After pictures by the 30th of this month and don't worry Ill be sure and post them here as well.  This week I had to submit  several more before pictures  for the contest and It really hit me as I was looking at them though how far I have came this year. I look at myself then and I can't really believe how bad I let myself get, how far I let myself slip, how much time I wasted being that much of an unappealing out of shape person  that I was at that size.  I guess it is all perspective  because if you never change you never really see the way you look when you see yourself in pictures even though so many of us say" Oh don't take my picture, I look bad" and run from the camera you still never know what you truly look like until you can compare yourself with something so totally different than you have ever seen before.  So these next two weeks I have an easy challenge for all of you when you gather these next two weeks don't run from the camera  be in as many pictures as possible get as many looks at yourself as you can at your worst in that ugly Christmas sweater, whatever just get a good look.  Than if you want to give yourself the thrill of a lifetime take the chance you have in 2012 to change it you will have 11 whole months to make such change that next year's holiday season you will be so excited to be in every photo because you love the way you have changed your whole look and your whole life. Just trust me there is no comparison to how you feel when you look back and don't even recognize yourself that is the payoff for hard work and it is awesome.


Well thanks so much for stopping by and checking out the blog today I certainly appreciate all of your support each and everyday as we move along this Journey this year. So  thanks so much for sharing the blog and getting this challenge out  to all of your family and friends as we try and make a big change next year as I want to get all of you moving along your own journey too no matter how small or how far you have to go it all starts with a single step and that step could be forwarding this blog to somebody.  Well have a great Monday and get out there and take another step towards FIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment