Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays, Now stop eating!

Well good morning everyone  I certainly hope everyone had a joyous  Christmas and are enjoying this slow end of the year week as we wrap up 2011.  Myself with all of my best efforts and diet determination was not enough to keep my from celebrating my way right off the diet wagon the last few days, I guess it's just with all of my work and progress there are just certain things I won't give in on and enjoying my Christmas and it's food with my family is one of them.  But now as the leftovers vanish and the wrapping paper gets trucked away in the recycling it's over and done and time to move on time to get ready to set my goals for 2012 and get set for a final 4 month push to April 7th to close out my year of weight loss.


So today it's time to get back into the gym and workout and burn off some more and get back into the swing of things, I must say this break came at a very good time as by last Thursday I was very worn out after  a few weeks of hard work and fatigue was really setting in so a few days to take it easy and rest my body and spirit was just what the doctor ordered as today I feel much better and am ready to roll.  I guess Santa was trying to tell me something this year as he left under my tree a whole bunch of cool exercise gadgets  and stuff to trick out my running and cycling.  One thing I have that I'm itching to try out is Nike+  for ipod, which is a receiver that you put in your shoe that works with your Ipod to track all your running and walking stats including speed, miles, calories all sorts of stuff so I am ready to get out and see how that works maybe tomorrow.  So anyone who has this and has some advice to give on this product I would love to hear about it maybe some tips you found out as gadgets like these always seem to have some quirks. I hope Santa brought you all of the stuff you were hoping for this year and that at least one thing was something to help get you motivating to improving your health.


So I'm getting ready to take my after picture this week for the FIT challenge as that gets wrapped up this week, then hopefully my progress has been good enough to make the finals.  But whatever happens with that I am really proud of the effort I put in and I think all the proof I need will soon be in the pictures because I know that even with a few holiday slowdowns I gave it all I had and made it so far in improving my Body composition  and  achieving my fitness goals and if some body else out there has given more than me and achieved more than me than god bless them I don't know how your still standing but  Ill sure tip my hat, lol


So thanks for checking back in this week as we rocket towards the end of 2011.  So are you ready to set those New Year's resolutions yet, well I want you to set them with me to join my team because  together I know we can achieve big time weight loss as I have a ways to go and my goal is going to be to lose 50 pounds in 2012 so what I really want is to get like 10 or 20 people and see if together we can loss a few hundred pounds and all celebrate together at the end of next year so be ready because if your New Year's resolution is to lose any amount of weight big or small I'm the man who is going to make sure you get there.  So again thanks for stopping by and reading today and please continue to click like and share on the blog so we can get as many people as possible to join our team for 2012.  Make it a great day and get out there and burn off a little Christmas  and take another step towards FIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment