Saturday, November 19, 2011

When adversity comes.

Good evening everyone, I certainly hope everyone is enjoying their weekend thus far and is finding the sledding a little easier than I am so far this weekend.  Well even with the added adversity of being without my trainer for the past  week and for another week to come I now find myself feeling  a little under the weather this weekend  which is further putting me behind the eight ball this week.  In addition to all that my mom is in the Hospital so we have been having to worry about her and deal with all that entails.  On that note I would just like to ask a personal favor  if all of you who read this could Just keep her in your thoughts and prayers this weekend that she gets better soon and gets to return home very soon.  My mom over the last few months has been such a huge part of our success and her support always means so much to me as I have been working to do what I have done.

All of these seemed to have descended upon me all in the same week but that's life I guess I have truly been really lucky so far I guess as I have really been sailing along the last seven months quite smoothly.  However as any sailor will tell you it is one of life's inevitable truths that if you stay on the water long enough you will eventually hit some rough water. That's where I find myself now with all of these problems descending on me just in the time when I have been left to walk the wire without my friend and advisor who has the nerve to go off and enjoy his honeymoon with his wife. So Ulrick if your reading this from a beach in Jamaica enjoy your trip but hurry back before we all go crazy, lol   But every person I have found or read about who started out on a long term life changing journey like I have embarked on has found that all success and failure comes from how you over come adversity and continue to prosper when it comes your way.  So that's what I have have been focusing on this week doing the very best I can with my diet and exercise trying to get my own health better and trying to be there for everyone else in my life.  One thing that I noticed this week and I am very proud of is no matter how adverse things seem to get I don't feel like turning to food for comfort, before on every diet I tried once the slightest turmoil hit to throw me off the track I would go running back to the comfort and safety of the bad food and comfortable laziness that made me the way I was.  I'm also finding strength from this blog and all of you just know that you there no matter if I have met you before or not are there to keep me accountable for my own actions just for no other reason that you listen to what I say and do.

So I Just wanted to get a quick little blog in tonight to let you know what's going on and to ask all of you as you may be headed out to whatever place of worship you may choose to attend this weekend if you could include my mom in your prayers that she gets better soon.  But thanks so much for stopping by and being there for me as we are all in there together after all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend continue to share and link the blog and thank you so much for all the comments so far.  So get out there this weekend and take another step towards FIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment