Friday, November 4, 2011

Reward yourself

Well it's Friday everybody, I hope everyone has had a great work week and it hasn't been too exasperating for you.  Let me tell you it has really been one crazy week for yours truly, we wrapped up the second day of filming of the FIT commercials yesterday and it went really great and was actually a lot of fun. Let me tell you, you haven't lived until you are riding a bike behind a van with a guy filming you and giving you stage directions, lol  Today we go back into the studio for the interview portion of the production. I want to really thank the crew from the FIT it has been a blast to work with you guys and I really look forward to doing it again soon.  When you truly believe in a product like the products in the FIT line I really think it makes a difference in the ads and I think that will show in our final product with all of us who have taken part.

So I am happy to report that our little blog continues to have great success and I have had such wonderful feedback all week long as we close in on one week of posts.  So today is Friday the day many of us take stock on what we have accomplished  during the work week and prepare to enjoy a few days off.  So what will you be taking stock of today that you accomplished for your health this week. Have you lost 5 pounds, 1 pound, did you  go workout a few times for the first time in a while or did you find the will power to say " I don't care if Mcrib is back"  The bottom line is each week we all need to take stock on what we have done that is positive and reward ourselves accordingly.  Now this doesn't mean If I eat salad twice I can go have 5 scoops of Rocky Road.  But it does mean take pride in what you have done this week if you accomplished a small change this week whether it was from my urging or someone else it a great thing you did.  Now for those of you who have not decided yet what your change is going to be made we need to help you all along.  Today I would like all of you who have made the choice to make a change this week I want to hear it, nows the time to brag about your positive choice, and no positive choice is a bad choice. Let us know here in the comments section so those who can't decided can follow your lead. This week my decision was to stick to my diet and workout some each day despite my unusual schedule this week. It's tough for a lot of people to find time for exercise or changing the food they eat because of their busy lives, a good place to start is just working on your own will power to say no to something for 1 week that's unhealthy, quit something that you know is bad for you for 1 week and see how it goes, it could be anything some good choices are soda, beer, fried food, candy anything you know is not good and trust me we all know even if we never admit what is bad for us.  So start there, pick something and Just walk away for 1 week and see how it goes.

So big thanks to all of you who are sharing the blog this week please continue to do so and if you haven't yet please do I would be very grateful.  Well be sure to come by and check out the blog this weekend  as I will be posting something that I have had a lot of requests for this week some Before and Current pictures, they say pictures say a 1000 words so I should speak a lot hopefully.  Well thanks for dropping by today have a great Friday and a nice weekend and if you made a change this week give yourself a healthy reward and don't forget to post about here as we all want to read your success. Well I'm needed on the set, lol  so everybody get out there and take another step towards FIT.

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to read a great success story that motivates people to take positive action that leads to "healthy rewards". In order to keep healthy rewards, you have to make a decision to just do it and stay on track.

    ReplyDelete