Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Running on fumes

Hello again everybody, I certainly hope every one's Tuesday is treating them good so far today. Today is just one of those day's where It just seems like I am just running on fumes one of those days where it just feels like I am not going to survive the day.  But on a good news front I can report for those of you who have not already heard my mom is home from the hospital, she still has some recovery to do but at least she is back home.  Me on the other hand feels like this head cold is going to kill me but never the less I am soldiering on today and carrying the ball up the hill.  With the Holiday season nearly upon us it just seems like the perfect storm of problems are converging on me right now to throw me for a curve but through it all I just keep trying to move forward and doing the best in the situation I have to work with.  That's really one of the lesson's  my Journey has been teaching me the last half year plus is the difference between success and failure is all in how we choose to react to adversity when it comes our way. I faced many challenges along this path I have had times when I wanted to give up times when I thought maybe just maybe it's all not worth it and wanted to flee back to the unhealthy yet comfortable lifestyle I was living before , but I didn't, not this time. this time I keep my eyes on the prize and keep moving forward with stead fast determination to complete this goal and beat the odds this time.

So what about you how's your week going, have you set another goal this week and are working hard to achieve it or are you just coasting by trying to get to your four day weekend.  I really hope it is former and not the latter and that even now in this week you might still remember that there is always room for a healthy lifestyle even at the Thanksgiving table. Remember it really isn't the turkey that will get you this week it's the carb laden sides that will really weigh us down  stuffing, mashed potatoes  and bread are the three biggest offenders found on most people's plates so please do this poor sick guy a favor and think of me and say no to that fourth heaping spoon of stuffing trust me you will thank me later.

So thanks so much for all of your kind comments that I have received this week it means so much especially at a time when the finally tuned engine that was Don's journey seems to be coasting on fumes trying to get past all of these obstacles.  It means so much each time I hear from someone who has both enjoyed the postings and decided to make a change in their own life for the betterment of their health or maybe the health of a friend or family member who might be struggling with weight and an unhealthy lifestyle. SO be sure to sign up to become a follower of the blog it's quick and easy you just click right here on the page because I'm planning some special stuff upcoming just for followers. As always thanks also for clicking share on the Facebook post it's a new feature to facebook that is located right next to the comment button on the post, when you do that my post will go out to your wall so all of your friends can also see it ans check us out too.  Well make it a great Tuesday everyone and wish me luck for shaking off this bug because it's really killing me to be off of my regular routine. So even if it's just to pick up my slack today please get out there and take another step towards FIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment