Monday, November 21, 2011

Conditions Improving.

Well a good Monday to everyone this morning on this short week for most of us as Thanksgiving is only a few days away.  So first let me start by saying thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers this weekend and I am happy to report that my mom is doing much better and her lungs are clearing up and we hope to have her home in the next day or two.  My own health has been slowed the last few days by a cold and I have not been able to keep up with my regular exercise schedule although I have stuck to my diet but I am sorry to report due to all the unforeseen circumstance last week I am not yet able to achieve my goal of 303  I did come down some but not enough to declare victory just yet. So therefore today I really need to hear of some success  so those of you who did challenge yourself to achieve  a goal last week and made it happen lets hear it don't be shy post in the comments section today or send us an email if you would rather but lets hear it even if your goal was small I want to hear about it, how you did it and how you feel now.  Even if your like me and set a goal and didn't quite make it I want to know because examining the obstacles that keep us from our success is the first part of gaining that success next week and the weeks to come.  But I have to tell you I hate feeling sick I'm a terrible sick person I just feel like my energy has a 500 pound gorilla sitting on it holding me down when I want to for really the first time in my life get out and walk and exercise but I just can't the  last few days.

But on a better note today is also a very special day it is my two year wedding anniversary.  So today I have to say happy anniversary to my wife my partner and my rock that I lean on through all of this, I love you so much Jen and as you know my number one reason I'm working as hard as I am at improving myself Is so Ill be around to celebrate many many more anniversaries with my wife. Here is one of our favorite pics from our wedding you know Id really like to go back in time and see what Id look like in that Tux today I bet Id enjoy these pictures a lot more if I looked then like I do now. But fat or thin it was still the happiest day of my life.


So this week my friends we all have to stay strong and keep moving forward set a goal for your self even if it's just eating one less plate this Thursday or maybe a little less gravy, lol I know it will certainly be a different Thanksgiving for me but I'm still going to sit down and enjoy the holiday with my family but just try to plan ahead and do the best that I can. I'm really hoping I can shake this cold by Wednesday so I can get back in the gym but we will just have to see so for now i need you to walk a few extra miles for me and do an extra set or two when you workout to pick up my slack. Once again thanks so much for all your comments so far and don't forget about becoming a follower of the blog it's up in the upper right hand corner there because I'm planning on having some special upcoming surprises just for those who become followers. So lets hear from those of you who planted that flag of victory last week no matter how small it may seem. Thanks for stopping in today and for all your comments and for sharing the blog both on Facebook and to your family and friends through Fitdon.com.  So wish me luck getting better soon so I can rejoin all of you in getting out there and taking another step towards FIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment