Monday, November 14, 2011

So what's your goal this week?

Hello everyone.  So it's Monday again the beginning of another week, and another week that we need to set a fresh goal that we want to achieve this week.   This is what I have been doing, yeah I set a huge goal of losing 150 pounds in a year but if that was the only goal I set for myself and the only thing I thought about it would drive me crazy thinking only about how much I had left to lose. So each week I divide that whole big goal into small manageable weekly goal's and just focus mostly on just this near term success. Because if every week you achieve a small goal than week after week and month after month the huge goal slowly but surely gets chipped away and becomes much more manageable to even think about.  So this week my goal is to get back into the gym and work hard with my own schedule to challenge myself to use what I learned over the past few months and achieve a loss of 1 to 2 pounds this week. You have to remember in the grand scheme of things when the weight you have to lose in total is in the tens or hundreds of pounds1 pound is a small piece but when you have to work so hard to lose just 1 pound it is a huge victory. So there you have it I have thrown down the gauntlet  for myself this week to try to get to 303 or lower by Sunday.

Now who will join me this week and throw down your own little challenge this week, What's it going to be what small goal will you set this week to achieve by this time next week.  It can be like me and a small piece of a huge goal or a whole thing you wan to achieve in only a week.  But today set a goal no matter how small that you want to accomplish.  If you can't  come up with anything specific for yourself right now how about you come a long with me and try to lose a pound this week because after all no matter how much you believe you have to lose in total a pound is a great start and hey if nothing else it can put you a little bit ahead for thanksgiving.  Wouldn't it be cool if everyone who reads this blog can lose just one pound imagine how many pounds per week we could lose that's a lot of pounds.  So even if it's not losing a pound set a small healthy goal for yourself this week and really work hard to achieve it because no victory is too small if you work hard to achieve it.   Every week for last seven months I have set out a goal and went hard after it and I will continue to do so because that big goal is still lurking out there and I just gotta keep chipping away a little more each week.

This week for me is also another week on the cleanse, each month for 6 days as part of the FIT system we take a product called Reset which is a small bottle of Juice that acts as a cleanse for your digestive system it just works so well at really flushing out all the toxins and build up in your digestive system from things that we eat and drink that your body does not digest well and kind of just sit around.  This product works great for people who even don't have a lot of weight to lose  because it really gets your digestive system back on track by taking out things that shouldn't be there to begin with.  So check out the FIT site for more info and contact me.

So everybody let me know your goals this week I really am excited to know how many people are going to try to lose that pound this week so I can total it all up and post how much we all lost this week just to see how much we can get up too 5, 10, 20 pounds who knows the more who try the higher we can go.  So let me know here in the comment section or send me email with your goal or any questions or comments about Reset or the FIT or anything at the blogs email fitdon2011@gmail.com or drop me a note on facebook.  As always thanks so much for those of you who share the blog it's really a good feeling to see that people are getting inspired by us to share it with their family and friends.  So set that goal and get after it and take another step towards FIT.

1 comment:

  1. My goal is to actually go to the gym at least 3x this week. It will be hard for me because i have gotten too spoiled of having a trainer everytime I'm at the gym. For the next 2 weeks, I'll be on my own and will really need to have that motivation. Oh wait, I do have it... My husband :)

    ReplyDelete