Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Off and Running

Well a good Tuesday morning to everyone this morning.   Well day 1 of my re commitment went well and I am well on my way of getting back in my weight loss groove  and getting some more  results.  I'm not going to lie it was a little bit tough  getting back on the horse after a nearly a few weeks off but I know it's all just a matter of getting back into the plan I was in before  I was forced to slow down. Yet another thing I have learned is that your body will adjust to whatever lifestyle you choose to throw at it.  If you live a very sedentary life and never leave your house or raise your heat rate your body will sense that as normal so when you try to go beyond that normal that's why you feel tired.  However the real trick is knowing you have the power to change that normal you can make a new normal where you body is used to physical activity to regularly having to put out more energy to raise your heart rate during daily physical activity. The longer you put yourself in that lazy groove as weeks and months and even as in my case years go by without you asking your body to raise it's level of activity the harder and more painful of a process it is to make the change to a level where when you are active you don't feel like you are about to die.  So this week I am only having to make a small change only from a short resting period back to being active as my normal but you can only imagine the way I was back in April  my first workout I literally felt as though I was going to pass out for days afterwards my body hurt it screamed at me " what the hell are you doing to me, this is not what you are supposed to be doing, go home and lay down and watch TV"  But you know what you have to do? Just don't listen keep pushing yourself and your body will adjust, it gets easier  it gets more rewarding but at first it is hard but remember it's hard because it's supposed to be hard if it were easy there would be no fat people  because it would be so easy to not be fat.


So  what about you today have you made a commitment to finish this year off strong and use these last 30 or so days we have to build a strong foundation that you can build on in 2012. That's what I have been doing these last months is building a foundation tearing down the old me has been brutal and there is still quite a bit of that left still to do but day by day I take down another piece and begin to lay a new foundation that next year I can begin building a new me that is beyond any thing I have ever imagined before that I could be.  So please it's not too late this year don't wait on that resolution start now ask Santa for some new work out cloths this Christmas  so your ready to get  going strong in the new Year.  However here's what you do ask for some that are a size smaller than the ones you have now and there is your motivation right there, you want to use those cloths than get out there today and start earning them and after you used these last 33 days to your advantage when it's time to put them on you will be ready. Just imagine how much better you will feel when you know those smaller sizes you made happen you set your mind to it and made it happen by your own free will to make it happen for yourself.


So today as you have probably noticed I am trying out a new font size so I would really appreciate  your feedback on it does it make it easier to read or does it make it too long.  So let me know in the comment section what you think and I can adjust accordingly because it's really all about you the reader.  So with Facebook I have done a recent study and have found that with the new format post's tend to get buried in the feed so If you could do me a favor and after you read the post just click on share so the post gets bumped back up the order so others can see it when they log on.  In addition coming very soon will be a new experiment for me video, that's right get ready to see more of yours truly as I plan on taking you into a day in the life of Don and taking you the gym whether you like it or not,lol Even if it's just virtually. So stay tuned for that and much more.  Well thanks for stopping by today and I hope you make that commitment to finish strong.  So get out there today and take another step towards FIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment