Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back in the saddle

Good afternoon everybody! I hope everyone is having a great weekend, well after a few days away, never fear the blog is back.  My wife and I had a great time down in South Florida for a few days and attended a very lovely wedding for our dear friends Ulrick and Karen.  Thank you guys so much for inviting us to your special day. It was a lot of fun and an honor to share it with you. So what has been going on while I was away? I hope everyone has been sticking to their healthy changes even though I was not around to remind you. to do so because after all the bottom line is you have to change for you and no one else or it will never work.  I can say my advice I gave from my last post I used pretty effectively even with four days away I can say I made smart choices and tried to stay as active as possible and stayed on target with my overall goals. So there you go, it is possible with a little planning even at a wedding.

So I met some really great people on our trip who hopefully are checking into the blog now and welcome to all of you who are here for the first time.  You know one thing I have really learned over the last few months it how good it feels when people  notice what you have done and it really does,  if everyone who is addicted to unhealthy food because they think it makes them feel good could only experience what it feels like to blow people away with your results I think fewer people would have the problems with food that we struggle with as a society today.  When you get to out of shape and don't look or feel the way you want to you tend to look for comfort in things like food and things you feel won't judge you unfairly.  But that so pales in comparison to the real authentic self confidence that only you can create for yourself.  The trick is to turn that motivation that I mentioned earlier into self confidence and then you run on results and not just hope for the future. 

So now I have a tough few weeks ahead of me.My trainer is away for a few weeks on his well deserved honeymoon but now I am left  to my own designs when it comes to fitness. Now i test myself  and remember  another of my favorite Yoda quotes, "Mind what you have learned, save you it can" ( I love that green guy he is so wise, lol)  So now my wife and I have do just that take what we have learned and put it into practice for the next two weeks even with the Death Star ( another Star wars reference, lol) of Holidays  for diet's lurking in the distance Thanksgiving but I will reserve my thoughts and fears about that for another day.  So I'm going to need your help my friends for the next two weeks we need to help and motivate each other through this time so let me know what you plan to do to get through this season without packing it on as they say.

Well I now have a new to contact me a new email channel that I will maintain as completely  private and confidential, it's fitdon2011@gmail.com  So feel free to drop me a line with your comments or questions and Ill do my best to get back to you whether you have questions about the blog or the FIT system or anything on here please I would love to here from you .  But as always feel free to comment here on the blog and become a follower so you can receive the latest updates.  Thanks for staying with me after a few days off enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for sharing the blog, now get out there and take another step towards FIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment