Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Exciting times

Well it's Tuesday  I certainly hope everyone avoided too many tricks or treats yesterday and had a fun safe day.  Well I'm also another year older today, it's also been interesting to have a birthday so near a holiday like Halloween nothing like having birthday parties with everyone dressed as vampires and zombies. lol  But this morning I am really fired up about my filming of the infomercial  for the fit in a few days.  It's going to be a really big deal for me and I'm quite excited about it. We are going to a film studio on Friday to film the still shots and they are actually coming to our gym tomorrow so they can film Ulrick and I working out.  When I met with the Tahitian Noni people I really stressed to them how I really enjoy the way they market this product and how important I thought it was they they came and shot some of the footage of us working out because of how they stress what a high role exercise has to play in any weight loss or muscle building plan. So anyway I am really pumped and will be sharing some behind the scenes shots of the filming of this production here on the blog later this week so stay tuned for that.

So this being my fourth blog entry I'm really interested to know what is going on with you. Has anyone decided to start a new plan this week or to  finally take serious improving your health and fitness.  One of the most important things I have learned in my Journey is the first step is hard and is the most painful but in the end will be the most rewarding because so many people never take it.  When I started six months ago all I could do at first was put one foot in front of the other pretty slowing on the treadmill and the two flight of stairs up to my gym were like climbing the alps for me.  Now I know I'm up to 4 miles per hour on a moderate incline for 65 minutes at least three times per week and I shrug off those stairs like they were not there.  It is truly amazing  how everything in life is becoming easier now with 110 pounds less weight hanging on me every little movement just comes easier and feels more natural to from walking to climbing even just sitting down in a chair is more like parking a car rather than docking a cruise ship, lol  If you have a lot of to lose of even no weight to lose but some other problem that is holding you back exercise can help it really and truly changes every aspect of your physical life, more energy more stamina and just a better attitude in general.

Well I made a few changes to the blog yesterday and now everyone should be able to post comments on the blog without having a google account so try it out.  Also especially for my Facebook Friends feel free to share the link of the blog to your page so your friends might see it so we can all help the people on all of our friends lists. I hope my blog has been at least entertaining for you who have read it and I have big plans to make it only bigger and better everyday so we can all help more people really change their lives.  So whether you know me personally or not for my birthday I would like each of you to make a commitment to making one small or large change this week that will better your health theres lots of things you can pick from exercise or cutting  just one thing you know is bad in your diet out can yield  a result you will like I promise.  So think about and let me know what you are doing for yourself with my Birthday Challenge because maybe your idea might be what someone else needs to try.  Well make it a great Tuesday everyone and take another step towards FIT.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Son!
    Great job on the blog today, I love the changes. For your birthday challenge.... I'm going to the gym after work today. Yeah me!!!

    ReplyDelete